Looking for a convenient hub for your work, but not ready to move into a space? Need a mailbox or mailing address for your business?
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office is location where you can create business contact details to give clients without the need for dedicated office space. The Mansley Business Centre has the ability to offer both a full business address as well as phone answering and message taking services to make help your business run smoothly. Not only do we provide a mailbox for your business, but we keep track of all of your calls, allowing you to keep working at what you do best.
What is a mailbox or mailing address?
A mailbox or mailing address is similar to a virtual office, creating a business address to give your clients the ability to contact you, whether it’s a payment or an inquiry. The primary difference is that you do not tend to use phone answering services, unlike virtual offices. The Mansley Business Centre offers both services depending on your requirements. We’ll keep track of everything, making it easy for you to find what you need.
Try our virtual offices in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. Our monthly Bronze, Silver, and Gold packages can accommodate any business, so you can work freely without the hassle.
- Prestigious mailing address
- Weekly post forwarding to any address (if required) charged at the standard postal rate
- Secure mailboxes
- Option to call and check whether there is any post
- Discounted conference room hire
- Reception staff to sign for deliveries
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- £50 + VAT
- All of the benefits of the bronze package +
- Use of main reception telephone number
- Messages can be taken and forwarded via email
- 1 hour free per month use of the conference room inclusive of free wi-fi
- £75 + VAT
- All of the benefits of the bronze and silver package +
- A direct dial telephone number exclusive to your company and answered in your company name by reception
- Voicemail can be accessed remotely
- £100 + VAT
The Mansley Business Centre is located in Warwickshire on the Stratford-upon-Avon Enterprise Park. Whether you’re looking to call in to pick-up your post or use the convenient transport links, having a virtual office, mailbox or mailing address with a Stratford-upon-Avon address gives your business that touch of Shakespearean glory.